Leave Arusha at 09.00 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place on top of the Great Rift Valley camp, overlooking Lake Manyara.
After an early morning breakfast at 6:00am drive for Half day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha. and it will be the end of your tour.
Our Price Includes:
- All park fees and taxes
- Services of English speaking safari driver-guide
- Game drives in safari vehicle with pop up roof and guarantee window seat
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All meals on the safari (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airports transfers
Our Price Excludes:
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, travelers insurance.
- Tips to driver-guide
- Meals and drinks before and after safari
- Domestic flight
- Accommodation in town during arrival Bed and Breakfast