Leave Arusha at 08.30 am, drive for about 1.30 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place at MtowaMbu [Mosquito River Town] near lake Manyara Park camp.
A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor, proceed with the game watch then late afternoon drive back to MtowaMbu for dinner and overnight at the camp.
An early breakfast and a 1 hour transfer to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons! Game drive until late afternoon, then a 1-hour drive back to Arusha. and it will be the end of tour.
Our Price Includes:
- All park fees and taxes
- Services of English speaking safari driver-guide
- Game drives in safari vehicle with pop up roof and guarantee window seat
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All meals on the safari (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airports transfers
Our Price Excludes:
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, travelers insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- Meals and drinks before and after safari
- Domestic flight
- Accommodation in town during arrival Bed and Breakfast